Optimal results can now be achieved, thanks to the progressive approach of adapting the intensity of peeling in each individual patient and the individual home care program.
Exfoliation for acne
SURFACE CHEMICAL PEELING SYSTEM
For fine wrinkles, matte complexion, loss of tone and acne
- Restores the glow of the complexion,
- Stimulates the epidermis,
- Regulates oily skin and enlarged pores,
- Improves the condition of fine and large wrinkles,
- evens out skin colour,
- Enhances the action of everyday cosmetics.
- 92% of patients report that their skin has acquired radiance after only 2 procedures (clinical results),
- 83% of patients say that the skin has become more even and has gained more radiance after 3 procedures,
- 100% of patients show significant improvement in fine lines and roughness after only 1 procedure (clinical results).
SURFACE AND MEDIUM INTENSIVE CHEMICAL PEELING THERAPY
In wrinkles, smoker’s tan texture and pigmentation disorders.
- Reduces the signs of skin aging
- Improves the texture and smoothness of the skin
- Reduces acne and pigment spots
- 86% of patients report significant and continuous improvement in spot color after 4 procedures (clinical results),
- 94% of patients have fewer wrinkles (according to dermatologists),
- 88% of patients have fewer signs of aging (according to dermatologists).
Optimal results are visible on day 56, after 1 procedure.
|AOX System||75 lv.|
|Milk PEEL||80 lv.|
|BDR-RE-ACTION DEEP + LED Therapy||120 lv.|
|PQ AGE PEEL||150 lv.|